Friday, March 28, 2008

Kids have arrived!


Our Toggenburg doe finally gave birth today.  She was bred to a pygmy buck so we weren't sure what the babies would look like.  Well, they are absolutely adorable, all three!  They are still wet in this picture but I couldn't wait.  The one on the right is a buck and the other two are does.  I'll have to get some more pictures now that they are dry. hee hee  Mom and babies are doing well, now we are waiting on our Kinder doe who was bred to the same pygmy buck.  Not the best picture of me, no make-up and wild hair, but hey, I was so excited that those kids were finally here I didn't care!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi, Debbie! thanks for stopping in at our "place"! And way cool you got triplets! Good onya!

We just spent most of the day having the sheep shorn - and boy am I ever tired! (Even tho I wasn't the one shearing!) Now, we just have to keep our fingers crossed it doesn't snow again!

I'll tell Bran you said hello. Maybe I can get a picture of him winking at you - something new he's started with me.