Thursday, March 24, 2011

Broken Ankle

I made it through all the snow and ice this winter only to hurt myself on a beautiful, 70 degree day. I stepped off the front porch steps Monday and twisted my ankle, badly. I suffered a fracture in my fibula and will be in this pretty purple cast for three weeks and then a boot for another three, possibly four. The shearer comes today and I won't even be able to be out in the barn, let alone help. Well, I guess I will get caught up on all the reading I've been wanting to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there - done that -- tripped over my shoes early one morning -- got lots of cross stitch and reading done -- hope it is not too painful and heals fast. Enjoy the reading time!

Jean - MN

Angela Rountree said...

Oh, wow, Debbie- I am so sorry to hear of your injury. I hope your recovery is quick and painless. We also sheared yesterday, so happy to be done with that! Angela

Anonymous said...

Hugs! My favorite color is purple.

Amy

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm, nice collor from your plastercast it's cool and i like your cute toes to xoxo.