Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Breeding Season

I am sorry I have been absolutely terrible about keeping up with this blog. Life just keeps getting more and more busy around here.

We did get our breeding groups put together on November 1st, I have 6 groups this year. Next year we plan on keeping it at three.

Opie ended up going to a friend's farm to be used as a ram this year. We traded his services for a pygmy buck and two does. Maizy, who we sold to the Thomas Jefferson Agricultural Institute in Columbia, Missouri earlier this year came back today to be bred to Bravo.

The porches and garage are basically done now, I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance. It's so nice to be able to pull into an attached garage when the weather is bad. :)

Life is busy here at Redbud Lane but oh so very good!

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is busy here at Pine Pod Farm too but mostly I have been spending my time curled up with a book though plus help take care of my Mom's Mom every month who has Alzheimer's.

Amy